Tuesday 17 January 2012

Goodbye again!

Wow, just as soon as I get back into blogging, something comes up!  It was all very unexpected and was supposed to be *next* week but I am house sitting for two weeks as of today.  The family had to go away the week beforehand as well so I am stepping in.  I will also be looking after little Buddy, a cute dog so I am looking forward to that. 

I am not looking forward to going to work at 9am, leaving work at 7pm (but really more like 8pm once I’ve closed and cleaned everything) and then heading over to the house.

The house is crazy close to my work so that is a bonus.  Buddy seems to like me even though I have held him whilst the vet does terrible things to him. 

I won’t have internet for the two weeks that I will be away.  I will feel so out of it but I shall look on this as a blessing in disguise.  However I will most likely be popping back from time to time to my own house for dinner and the like so I will definitely be trying to catch up with you all when I have the chance to.

This picture has nothing to do with anything but I absolutely adore it and want something very similar in my future!

cutest thing ever!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hopefully the house-sitting goes so well that the two weeks fly by and you are back here before you know it. :)

Jenna said...

Nooooooo!!!! : ( Okay, I'll survive I suppose while you're gone. I hope you and Buddy have a good time : ) Good luck and I'm sure it'll go by quickly! *crosses fingers*

Abigail said...

I'll miss you!!!!! I'll send you e-mails! But two weeks without the internet really IS a blessing in disguise :).

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

:( :( :( I need more YOU in my life!!!!