Sunday 26 February 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge (con.)

I hadn’t realised I’d gotten so far behind!  Never fear friends, I have been taking pictures every day, just not being so vigilant about posting them on here. 

Let’s play catch up.

Day 17: Time

Day17

This is the time I got to leave work on a Friday!  Love it!!!!

Day 18: Drink

Day 18

This picture reminded me of that poem ‘Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink’.  Also I wanted to show off that I had been to the beach :)  And I went swimming for the first time in the sea in oh… about ten years.

Day 19: Thing You Hate To Do

Day 19

This is my bedspread.  I hate getting out of bed!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 20: Handwriting

Day 20

I wrote a quick note to my friend.  So this is my scribble scrawl.

Day 21: Where You Work

Day 21

This is pretty much a day in my life.  Both these dogs howled the entire afternoon.  SO annoying.  One was waking up from anaesthetic and was howling while still asleep, setting off the little dog.  Luckily they look pretty darn cute!  Plus it occurred on my ‘split shift’ day.  I left when they were in full swing and then when I got back, they’d gone home.  Yay!

3 comments:

Katie said...

These photo challenges are so much fun. Imagine looking back on them in five years time - or even more! - it will be such a fascinating glimpse into your past.

Abigail said...

I think I may do a photo challenge. Also, I hate getting out of bed, too.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I need to be more conscientious about checking my Instagram feed. I have missed some of your beautiful photos! I love the one of the beach!!! Wish i was there. :)