Thursday 23 February 2012

It’s been a while

My friend came and stayed for a long weekend.  It was a lot of fun and I’ll be posting pictures in a bit.  Probably later this afternoon.  I dropped her off at the airport and went straight to work, so it’s been non-stop.  Today’s a day off in the middle of the week and one I am very grateful for.

I thought I would welcome myself back by posting a video that Boy Roomie took on his phone last night.  We’d been eating chips and Nilly had been drooling and begging for one so we decided to leave the last chip in the bag and put the bag on the floor.  The resulting video is what follows.

 




And you get bonus audio of ALL the people that live in the house.  Boy Roomie, Girl Roomie and moi.  I am the one that cackles “Why is she going backwards??”.  I promise I don’t sound like that in real life.  It was just hard to talk between giggling.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Well. I had no idea Australians sounded like the hyenas! Just kidding!!! I just couldn't resist a laughing animal joke....the opportunities are so few and far between! :p

Poor Milly...she looked like a raccoon that gets their head stuck in something while sifting through trash!

Milly is quietly planning her revenge now...don't be surprised when you wake up with a bag of chips on your head. : )